Sunday, December 6, 2009

Potty Time Update

Except for one episode of peeing down the heat vent this week (yeah, not the easiest place to clean), Tyce has resorted to going in his diaper again. (Thank you!). I'm not ready to potty-train another kid yet!

Talan went all week with no accidents and as a reward got to pick out the same power ranger toy that he gave his friend Tanner for his birthday. We are very, very proud of him.

I've decided that if I can survive potty-training, I can survive anything. It has honestly been one of my biggest challenges, but it has taught me patience on a whole new level, being prepared (the time you forget the extra diaper at the store is the time you are going to need it), and it has made me realize that as a mother I don't really have a clue sometimes and that it is ok to ask for help (from my family, friend's going through the same thing, and my Heavenly Father). Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment