Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to my new blog


Today I had the sweet experience of hauling my kids through Costco and Home Depot. Usually one store is more than they can handle, but I thought, hey, it's morning, they have full tummys, no one is tired, we will just be in and out. Bad idea. Tyce (1 1/2 years old) screamed and cried through home depot because he didn't want to be in the the shopping cart, and Tyce and Talan (3 years old) screamed, cried, and kicked their way through Costco. Why do I take them shopping with me???? You would think I would learn my lesson. Maybe I secretly enjoy people staring at me, wondering, "What is WRONG with THOSE kids?" or "My children would NEVER act like that!" or "What is WRONG with THAT mother? Doesn't she know how to discipline??" Good times, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. bri, every mother goes through it!! we are all insane but you gotta do what ya gotta do. hang in there and call me when things get really tough. we need to go to lunch!!!
    meg :0)

    ReplyDelete