Friday, April 23, 2010

Pantsed!!!

Yes, that's right....I was pantsed!!! I was standing in line at the Legacy Center when my sweet little innocent 2 yr old Tyce started getting rambunctious and hitting me on the butt. I turned around and scolded him and then realized it was my turn to pay the lady at the desk. Clearly Tyce was not getting the attention that he wanted because the next thing I know, he has grabbed the top of my work-out pants and pulled them down. Hello everyone in line and in the lobby....this is what my butt looks like. To make matters worse, as I screamed out at him and attempted to turn and free his grasp on my pants he held on even tighter, giving everyone on the other side of the lobby a peek as well. Later when I told my husband about it he joked about which underwear I could have been wearing. That might have been a factor had the underwear not come down as well. (Before this incident I was actually excited that my running pants were starting to get loose. Ha!)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I am laughing so hard right now. You need to submit that story to Parents Magazine. That is when my children appropriately deserve the title, "Little Sh***!"
    I'm sorry Bri. Hopefully you can laugh at this one day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That's so embarrassing. Of course now you can laugh at it! At least it wasn't a room full of people you know and have to see all the time. Looking at the bright side, or "back side" of the situation. Hahahaha....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri, definitely one of your best. I think I will be laughing about that one for a while! You brightened my very dull evening. I love you and your cute boys, even though they are naughty for you sometimes (but never for Aunt Brinda:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is a way old post but I'm still rolling. I remember reading this long ago and it's just as funny now as it was then. Sorry that I'm laughing at your expense. Funny memory.

    ReplyDelete